A great brand is built around a strong personality, and a strong personality has a distinctive and recognisable tone of voice. To present a sense of brand personality means we need to convey a set of values and traits for audiences to engage with; we can promote who we are, as well as what we are saying. The Thermaflex brand personality should transpire in all our communications; this is a key opportunity to express what makes us stand out from the crowd.
Before you start writing content, whether it’s by yourself or with your team, make sure to create a shared understanding about the following questions:
- Who are your target audiences?
- What values do they look for? Which can you offer them?
- What are their Problems, Challenges and Wishes (PWC)?
- What solutions do you have for their pains? (pain relievers)
- What benefits do they get from your solutions? (gain creators)
- How do you tie them together for this audience?
- How do they like to interact, connect and share?